Trattoria Breakfast Pizza
1 pizza dough, can be frozen pre cooked
60 ml, whipping cream.
½ cup shredded Toma
4 slices, thinly sliced pancetta, bacon or ham
¼ cup sliced green onion.
1/8 cup sliced sun dried tomato, or cherry sundried tomato.
¼ cup Original Blue
1-2 large eggs
2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves(optional)
salt & cracked pepper
Pre heat oven to 400F
- On a sheet pan, stretch or lay precooked pizza dough
- spread the whipping cream on the dough as the sauce base
- sprinkle with shredded TOMA
- place pancetta (ham or bacon), sundried tomato and green onion all over the pizza
- crumble ORIGINAL BLUE all over
- crack the egg (or 2) in the middle of the pizza
- bake in the oven between 8-15 min, depending on type of oven
- top with fresh oregano leaves, season with Salt and fresh cracked pepper