- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Produced on our family farm since 2000, California’s classic style blue cheese is rindless, all-natural and gluten-free. The addictive flavor is bold with hints of sweet milk and a peppery finish.
- Made from raw (non-pasteurized), rBST-free cows’ milk
- Made with microbial (vegetarian) rennet
- Aged 3.5 months
- Gluten Free
- Milky white in color with blue-green veins throughout
- Ultra-creamy texture with medium-strong blue mold flavor
- Sweet, fresh milk with a medium-to-strong punch of blue flavor
Pair with red wine like Cabernet and Zinfandel, where the fruit forward berry flavors and a hint of spicy chocolate play nicely with the peppery finish of the cheese. Pair with malt-centric beers such as Lagunitas Brewing Company's Hairy Eyeball and Imperial Stout. Last but certainly not least, Original Blue and vintage port are outstanding together!
When will my order ship/deliver?
The short answer is whenever you want!
During the checkout process, you will have the option to select a requested delivery date*, Tuesday – Friday, up to 60 days in the future. This is perfect for shopping ahead of time for holidays, birthdays, or special occasions.
Orders ship via Fed Ex Overnight, one day before your requested delivery date.
Most orders arrive on the target date, but sometimes it takes an extra day to arrive due to transit delays. If you're planning a party, choose a day or two early to
If you don’t specify a requested delivery date, we will ship your order as soon as
possible. (Orders received after 12noon typically ship the following business day
but may take up 5 business days based on when the order is placed and our current
Important Notes for all Shipments:
- We ship via Fed Ex Overnight, Monday – Thursday with enough frozen gel ice to
last up to 2 days of transit time in case there are delays. (Note: if you order after
12noon on Wednesday, the earliest your order will ship is the following Monday for
delivery on Tuesday/Wednesday.)
- Once your order ships you will receive an email with your FedEx tracking
- Click here for more shipping details.
* Requested delivery dates may not be available for all products.
How do you ship?
We ship exclusively via FedEx Overnight Service.
How much does shipping cost?
We charge a flat rate of $10 per package within the contiguous United
States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are a flat rate of $30 per package.
If ordering multiple items/gift packs and more than a $10 charge is assessed on your bill it is
because we have determined that your multiple-item order cannot ship in one package.
Can I ship to multiple addresses in one order?
Not currently, but this is a feature we hope to add to our site in the future. Keep
If placing 10 or more orders, please see corporate/bulk order form.
Can I ship to a PO Box?
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we are unable to ship to a PO Box. When checking out, please provide physical shipping addresses only.
Need more help?
Please call us at 800.591.6878 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday
through Friday 8am to 4pm PST.
- 2019 CA State Fair, Gold Award
- 2019 US Championship Cheese Awards, 1st Place
- 2019 Good Food Awards, Best Cheese
- 2017 World Cheese Awards Silver Award
- 2017 CA State Fair, Gold Award
- 2017 Good Food Awards, Best Cheese
- 2016 World Championship Cheese Awards, 2nd Place
- 2015 Specialty Food Association sofi™ Award Finalist, Classic Specialty
- 2011 Specialty Food Association sofi™ Award, Oustanding Cheese or Dairy
- 2010 California State Fair Cheese Competition, Best in Show
Ingredients: Cultured Raw Cows’ Milk (MILK), Salt, Enzymes and Penicillium Roqueforti.
- Calories 100
- Fat Cal 70
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg 8%
- Sodium 390mg 16%
- Total Carb 0g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 0%